Q. What's included?
A. Our rates include the following:
- Collision Damage Waiver (with an excess)
- Licenses and Fees
- Airport Desk Service - NO Minibus Shuttle
- Cars actually 'on site' at the Airport / Harbour
- Hotel Delivery and/or Collection
- Island Map
- Driver's Guide
- Tourism Information Wallet
- Super Cover (to waiver the mandatory excess- including wheel & tyre damage)
Q. What's not included?
A. Additional services and rates:
- Automatic Transmission vehicles include a daily supplement (in groups BA, CA) of
- £10 per day (advance reservation required)
- Baby / Child Seat(s)
.- £5 per day each / max £35 (advance reservation required)
- Booster Seat(s).
- £3 per day each / max £21 (advance reservation required)
- Additional Driver(s).
- £5 per day each / max £35
- Personal Accident Cover (PAC)
- £1 per day.
- Fuel - charged at local rates.
- 5% Goods and Sales Tax (GST) applies to all the above charges
Q. What's the maximum period of rental?
A. There is no minimum or maximum rental period. Rental periods
of less than 24 hours are charged at the applicable 1 day rate.
We do however allow between a 1 and 3 hour "grace period" depending on availability before an extra day's
charge is made. If you wish to extend the rental period after collection
of the car, or if you return the car late, you will be charged the relevant rate.
Q. What are the age restrictions?
A. Restrictions do apply, please check your choice of vehicle when booking
Q. Are fuel charges included?
A. Fuel charges are not included in our rates.
All vehicles are supplied with half a tank of fuel on collection.
We have estimated the average amount of fuel that customers are
likely to use for each group of car according to the length of hire,
and is therefore charged accordingly at local prevailing rates.
Q. Will I get my choice of vehicle?
A. Whilst we note your preference of vehicle type which
we will endeavour to supply we cannot guarantee a particular
make or model of car. You may be given an alternative
similar or upgrade car at no extra cost.
Q. Will I need to bring my driving licence?
A. To hire a car in the islands it is imperative that you remember to
bring your original driving licence.If a new photo card licence is held, drivers
must also produce the paper document.
If you have any serious endorsements on your licence
this may affect your right to hire and therefore
we suggest that you check with us in advance.
Q. Can I take the vehicle off the island?
A. It is not possible to take rental vehicles off either island.